If you love ice fishing, the Annual St. Paul Ice Fishing Show and other MN Ice Fishing Shows will provide just what you’re looking for. Minnesota is one of the most popular destinations for ice fishing and holds plenty of great shows every year. Here’s a look at the annual ice fishing shows found in St. Paul and throughout Minnesota.
Annual St. Paul Ice Fishing & Winter Sports Show
Held in early December every year, you can enjoy the largest ice fishing show in the entire country. The St. Paul Ice Fishing Show provides more than 190 exhibits with all types of products and services all dedicated to the ice fishing and winter sports industries. Discover the newest product including ice fish houses, digital fish finders, apparel, augers, underwater cameras and so much more.
This isn’t an ice fishing show just for those with all kinds of money, either. There will be all kinds of merchandise and something to fit just about any budget. Whether you are new to ice fishing or an avid angler, you’re sure to enjoy the show.
Along with the exhibits, the show features all types of seminars every single year. They will talk about fishing for walleye, panfish and more. If you’ve been looking for a way to get the hottest ice fishing tips, the St. Paul Ice Fishing Show is the place for you.
Bring the entire family and enjoy the day with all kinds of fun. Find out more or get your tickets for this year’s show at, http://www.StPaulIceFishingShow.com.
Hard Water Ice Fishing Expo
Another fun ice fishing show found in Minnesota is the Hard Water Ice Fishing Expo. This show is usually held in November and provides plenty of fun for novice and seasoned anglers. You will find all kinds of exhibitions, demonstrations, products for sale and even a kids fishing pond at the show.
This MN Ice Fishing Show features all kinds of celebrities from the Ice Team, along with seminars from professional ice fishing masters. You will get to discover all the latest gear including plenty of ice fishing electronics, the top ice fishing rods and reels, clothing and so much more.
Arrowhead Ice Fishing, Snowmobile and Holiday Show
If you don’t find enough fun at the biggest ice fishing shows in Minnesota, you can stop by the Arrowhead Ice Fishing, Snowmobile and Holiday Show. This show is held in Duluth, Minnesota and usually held in Mid-December each year. It features all kinds of exhibitors and has grown in size over the years. You can enjoy attractions, seminars, the latest and greatest products and so much more.
This Minnesota Ice Fishing Show has been known to feature a 10-foot tall snow globe with beautiful scenes for pictures and more. It can accommodate a group of up to 6 people for pictures. They have even featured a Live Penguin Exhibit, as well.
Whether you want to bring the entire family and enjoy some of the attractions or you’re just out to find the best new ice fishing rods and gear, the Arrowhead Ice Fishing, Snowmobile and Holiday Show is a great choice in Minnesota.
Ham Lake Snowbowl & Ice Fishing Frenzy Contest
This Minnesota Ice Fishing Show isn’t the same as the typical trade shows found above. It’s a very hot event held in the St. Paul region every year. The event usually happens in February and it’s held at Ham Lake City Park.
If you’re looking for family fun in the winter, this is one of the best events you will find. You can enjoy all kinds of contests, events, a business expo, children’s games, dog sports, ice fishing, a snowmobile expo, silent auction, crafts and so much more.
Some of the most popular contests include the ice fishing contest, sculpture breakthrough contest, medallion hunt, broomball tournament, dog pull competition and the snow sculpture contest. You can also take a helicopter ride or enjoy a sleigh ride at the Snowbowl.
Find out more about this very popular annual winter event in Minnesota at, http://www.hamlakecc.org/snowbowl.html.
Other Ice Fishing Events and Shows Found in Minnesota
Along with the many MN ice fishing shows, including the massive St. Paul Ice Fishing Show, Minnesota is home to many tournaments and other ice fishing events. Some of the most popular ice fishing events found in Minnesota include:
- Brainerd Jaycees $150,000 Ice Fishing Extravaganza – Held in January every year, this is one of the largest ice fishing tournaments in all of Minnesota.
- Team Extreme Tournament Lake Osakis
- Team Extreme Tournament Whaletail Lake
- Team Extreme Tournament Clearwater Lake
- Hard Water Classic Ice Fishing Tournament – Held on Lake Bemidji every year, this tournament featured $30,000 in prizes.
- Ice Fishing Frenzy at Lake Carlos State Park Ice Fishing on Mic Mack Lake at Tettegouche State Park
- Take a Kid Ice Fishing Clinic at Lake Bronson State Park
- Winter Trout Fishing at Whitewater State Park
- Pond Life Through the Ice at Fort Snelling State Park
- Fishing Derby at Lake Bronson State Park
- Annual Northern States Supply/Dewalt Ice Fishing Invitational
- Lake Oscar Ice Fishing Tournament
- Frostbite Days
- NorthStar Tournament Trail
- Menahga C & C Family Fishing Derby
- Annual Ridgewood Bay Fishing Tournament
- Jaycees Fishing Derby
- United Northern Sportsmen’s Annual Ice Fishing Contest
- Annual Watkins Sportsmen’s Fishing Contest
- Holes for Heroes Armed Forces Ice Fishing Tournament
- Alexandria Ice Fishing Challenge
- Grandslam on Grand
- NAIFC Chisago Qualifier
- Annual Wheeler’s Point Ice Derby
- Maple Lake Ice Fishing Derby
- February Fest Ice Fishing Contest
- Cass Lake Winter Fishing Challenge
- Ice Castle Classic
- American Legion Community Fishing Raffle & Derby – OVER $100K in prizes
- Habitat for Humanity of Morrison County Ice Fishing Contest
- Little Hole on Big Lake
- Poles-N-Holes Rotary Fishing Derby
- And More!
There are several other tournaments held every year in the Minnesota and surrounding area. If you love to ice fish competitively, you won’t struggle to find big and small tournaments to enjoy.
Finding the right Minnesota ice fishing show or tournament isn’t hard. There are plenty to choose from including the St. Paul Ice Fishing Show and this very long list of tournaments. Bookmark this page and use it as a reference for your ice fishing fun every year.